Wednesday, October 4, 2023

So Intoxicated by this Oatmeal Kick, I Almost Forgot to Post this Morning. Love the A.M. Stomach Glue with a Cup of Coffee

One of the acceptable things to eat post tooth-abstraction is oatmeal, so I've come to enjoy my morning ritual, especially as the temperatures have been in the high 50s/low 60s when I awake. I can't say I've ever been an oatmeal kick, but I know Chitunga has, at he was always buying oatmeal to have in the house. I like it with butterscotch cookies.

But, this week I've made it a ritual. It doesn't take any time to make and with a little brown sugar it does the job....actually keeps me full until the afternoon.

I believe a variation of it is what they feed contestants on Big Brother - SLOP. Not the greatest, but it does the job. 

Today, we're getting unusually temperatures in the 80s and I'm looking forward to finishing my classes so I can come home and walk the dog. I should also get a Powerball, because who wouldn't want a billion dollar success story....all you need is a dollar and another predictable disappointment. 

Alright, I need to keep this morning short because I have to go into work to prepare for class. My intestines are now stuck together, and I'm almost done with an auto book so I can't wait to get back into my car. 

Enjoy the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment