Sunday, October 15, 2023

Adapted My Mom's Tortellini and Spinach Soup Recipe for Cold Autumn Nights with Kris Sealy's Spices From Trinidad. Delicious.

It was a bust of a day. I got my Covid, Flu, and 2nd Shingles shots, pumped gas, got groceries, picked up a new winter coat, and submitted a grant. I tried to grade, but didn't get too far because I wanted Tortellini Soup and began to cook. It looked so good I decided to share with Pam and Shirley. Surely Shocking Shingle Shots with Shirley. 

And the Trini-spices were the delicious ingredient to compliment the chicken and naan bread. I will definitely make this again because it was quick, delicious, and warm.

I'll have to make it again and invite more people over. 

Today, the rain is supposed to go away and I hope to do some hardworking and get atop the grading schedule. If I am on top of this, I can be ahead of my week which is piling up insanity each and every day. 

As of tooth #2 for the fall fiasco, I can keep it calm with room temperature drinks and food. Oh, the days and nights wasted in my 20s and 30s when I didn't realize ailments could be an every day occurrence. Here's to Sunday. It's me against the clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment