Thursday, October 26, 2023

Always Nice When Settling Into an Online Course and You Look Outside to See a Beautiful Skyline as the Sun Sets. Bonus Treat for Sure

I don't know about Wednesdays. They just about do me in, being on campus by 8 and finishing my last course at, well, 8/8:30. It's a lot, especially since I teach Tuesdays until late and always have a terrible sleep in anticipation of making it through Wednesday. Alas, I achieve what I have to and yesterday, before going online for my lass class of the week, I looked out and saw the sky. It made my day. 

What didn't make my day was Karal running outside thinking it would be fun to greet every person on the street putting out their trash. She has no sense of boundaries and although when it's just the two of us she's grand with commands, when she's got a world to interact with beyond me, she's impossible. So there was that, too. 

But the sky...the patterned clouds, the light, the hope....that's what appealed to me last night and I hope to kick off this morning to bring such a sight into human action.

Ah, but first, I really, really, really need to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment