Sunday, August 27, 2023

The Real Reason They Get Us Up at 6 a.m. Is So They Can Come Downstairs and Do This the Rest of the Day. They Want to Rub It In How Easy They Have It

It was a beautiful day, and she did get a walk in that was good for her bowels. I was like, "Karal, what did you eat yesterday, you went twice today and they were quite the piles?" She didn't answer. She likes her walks but really wants to sleep while you run ragged and frantically do your human things.

Yesterday was a National Celebration of Dogs and she went forth with what dogs do best - laze around in complete do-nothingness.

I guess it's good, because the opposite of it is the spastic, in your face, wanting attention mood, which is quite obnoxious when it kicks in. I believe a settled dog is a better dog. 

Okay, it's Sunday. At Joanna's party last night it was a back-to-school bonanza where teachers were in frantic mode knowing the crazy, the good crazy, is still to come.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind a day like Karal today. It's not my nature to sit still much, but it does sound nice. It's not a beach day, but I wouldn't mind one. 

Ah, but I'm going back at it, ram mode. It's my nature and I have my eyes on the prize. Here's to the inspiration, though, of canines. They're onto something we can all learn from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment