Wednesday, August 30, 2023

I've Graduated to Popcorn. It's the Little Things in Life We Need to Appreciate Most. This Means Karal Was Super Happy Last Night, Too

You know Google is your friend when you search, "Is Popcorn bad for acid reflux?" and John Hopkins has a site for why it's actually good for upset stomachs. That means I can add popcorn to my rice, applesauce, toast, and egg dinners. Banana desserts. 

Go, me! I was just excited to find an alternative.

I've always had sinus issues and I'm used to the dry throat, headaches, and drips, but this acid reflux with the dry throat and drips has made me miserable. I just want to more Bodega Taco Truck (which is what put me over the edge in the first place...it was so good and I overindulged).  

Of course, now I probably will start getting diverticulitis attacks triggered by popcorn seeds. I can hardly wait (not to be pessimistic, but I tend to inherit everything bad that is possible). 

I'm hoping for noodle soup at lunch, as I'm meeting with a colleague to polish a syllabus....hopefully the broth will have a good flavor. 

Hump day. Garbage Day tomorrow. Ah, the things that we look forward to...

No comments:

Post a Comment