Monday, August 28, 2023

I'm Celebrating Monday's Accomplishments with A Greek Omelet Tonight. I Don't Care If It Will Be My Dinner, I Just Want Spinach, Feta, Tomato, and Eggs

Ta da! 

I'm getting good at this self-paced congratulatory way of living. I already have dinner planned and the ingredients purchased. Of course, I also have a day in the office followed by the training of 75 undergraduates, but I have my reward already planned at the end of the tunnel. 

And yes, this will include rye or pumpernickel bread, too. I want breakfast for dinner. 

I'm also super excited that I have an appointment with Dr. Moss this week; he's my dermatologist...sort of if Doogie Houser, Fred Savage, and a Keebler Elf were to have a love-child. He's good to me and gives me a 100 wasp stings of Kennelog which I need because my legs are poisoned with burning psoriasis right now. I thought the beach day yesterday would calm them down, but it just caught them on fire. It's fun to go around town and hear kids asking their moms, "What's wrong with that man's legs?'

It's my revenge for being so vocal as a kid wondering about the diseased, obese, smelly, and odd adults that shopped in stores my mom frequented. 

I can't believe August is almost over, as last semester just ended and blurred with CWP summer programs. Drat. I'll get my time off...I promise. I dream of it, actually.

Alright, there's much on the plate today which will be awarded by my breakfast plate tonight. Time for a shower and to hit the road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment