Monday, January 30, 2023

This Never Gets Old...Karal Doing T.V. Time with Papa Butch. She Has a Permanent Lap to Cuddle With at All Hours of the Day

And at this point, the temperatures begin to drop. It's been balmy in Syracuse with the 40 degree temperatures but the February frigid is on its way. Reading is done for the week, Dad and I fixed his dryer vent (although I'm skeptical of how well we did), and Casey was able to come this way with Dixie. Also got my first Chubby's run...hard to believe he resisted 24 hours. 

"Can I have some of them fried olives?" he asked the bar tender. "Butch. You mean mushrooms, like you always get."

Yes, it was those.

Also, the Philly game was bleh, but the Bengals/ Kansas City game was exciting to watch. 

Karal had a rather productive day: two walks, lots of backyard running with cousin dogs and neighbors, inside wrestling. No wonder she zonked out early in the evening. 

As did I. My childhood bedroom is freezing, exactly the way I like it. I've slept like a baby the first two nights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment