Friday, December 1, 2023

I Put a New Ornament on the Christmas Tree and, Like a Good Adult, Cherish Each and Every Ornament (Story) That Comes My Way.

I can't stop sneezing. I am not sure if it is allergies, the flu, a cold, or what, but I'm tired of the grog. Truth is, I also came home yesterday and napped before recording an episode of The Write Time (one of the best ones yet - woot woot....Patricia Park's writing is AMAZING). Today, I'm catching up on Subaru maintenance and, probably, sleeping some more. 

By the way, Karal is not good with me napping midday. I wish there was a video tape of her shenanigans trying to both cuddle and/or get me up as I tried to rest my body.

Dr. Suz sent me a package of pecan treats which also came with an ornament which I quickly hung on my tree. Truth is, I did outside lights while Chitunga and Lys took care of the indoor items. I came in and the tree was up. Light's that Chitunga described as bliss. I agree. Sitting at night in front of the tree is absolute bliss. 

It's Friday. It's Friday at the end of the semester after 13 years of non-stop work. I'm feeling the exhaustion as I know many in K-12 and higher education truly understand. I'm simply thankful that I see some slowing down over the next couple of weeks and I'm here for it (if I can get several days of good sleep). It's that time of year. 

TGIF. TGITEOTS (thank God it's the end of the semester, too).

Hello, December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment