Sunday, December 31, 2023

I Guess I Can Go Out of 2023 with Leo as Schneider on ONE DAY AT A TIME. We Did the Doorknobs & That Was the Request

I actually spent most of the morning doing my end-of-year rituals of reflection, collection, and redirection, before taking a walk with Jessica with our dogs. Luna and Karal never bonded, but they did walk side by side without drama. The drama came afterwards when they were trying to leave. She wanted to go with them and refused to come inside. I usually take Karal off the leash at the doorway and she runs in. Nope. She was like, "I'm not going in that yellow house. When I go in that yellow house, you sometimes leave me and there's no one else in there."

It was an ordeal. She would run from me when I approached with the leash, but she wouldn't leave the front yard. I got tired of that so went the house next door that feeds her bologna, and she followed me, but sat in their front yard. She wouldn't come near the least. It wasn't until I drove my car to their driveway that I outsmarted her. She jumped in. Granted, this was over 50 minutes. 

New behavior, too. 

Then I went to do computer work and got some sort of malware, which caused a bit of panic as I tried to find where those digital morons put their bug. I was getting a virus warning, but I knew it wasn't legit.

I found it, but it took forever.

Then, missing breakfast and lunch, I made it to Pam's to change doorknobs with Leo. I also got soup and some pot pie. Yum. I also got to see the Wooley/Johnson/Sealeys. The countdown of their departure is coming, and I have to soak in as much as I can get.

Here's to your new year! I'm laying low and beginning 2024 anew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment