Saturday, December 2, 2023

Bonus Friday. Auto Repairs. Maintenance. Home Stay. And a Friday to Moving Things Forward (Okay. I Rewatched Ted Lasso Season 2)(I Admit It).

I'm trying to move from sick to healthy, exhausted to of the sane. 

I did get to the the new Subaru Milford, and my car is updated for 120,000 miles. I graded, I organized, and I waited in the lounge. Actually, props to them. They had a space for me to work for several hours with Wi-Fi, and Internet. It was better service than campus. I enjoyed every second of the work space as my car was updated.

When I was hungry, I reached into my bag and found two bags of Planters peanut mix, which I pilfered from the convention center in Ohio. Bonus. That was my lunch before heading home, turning on Christmas lights, doing laundry, and prepping for work needing to be done over the weekend. 

I have no brain. I'm exhausted. This is my life. 

And I'm thankful to round two of Ted Lasso. I've watched the series once, but the 2nd time is more fruitful...meaningful. 

The world is better off with this series. And today, Saturday, I'm meeting with students, grading, writing, and getting ready for the last week of classes.

This is definitely an end-of-the-semester post. I'm simply spent. 


No comments:

Post a Comment