Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Doing Okayer? You? Prepped the First Week of the Winter Session, Got Groceries, Cooked Dinner, and Started Recommendations

Mom looked over at me at 9:30 from her lounge chair and said, "What could you possibly be doing now?" Recommendations. She asked, "Didn't you just finished grading," and I'm like yes, "But now I have to tackled all the other items needing to be done that can't get done because I'm too busy teaching and giving feedback." 

It really never ends. Never. As I finish one list, I simply turn a braincell over to the fact there are 100 other items I haven't dealt with. True-that.

It was a total wash so no movement for Karal or me, other than scrambling eggs, frying bacon and sausage, and making Greek omelets for dinner (something different) to go with the chocolates they've been getting into.

But today, mom's birthday, I'll make a cake, feed her a late lunch, and host visitors who want to sing a round of music before candles are blown. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIMI SUE. Although I'm a pain in the ass and in your way, I'm here to celebrate with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment