Sunday, June 25, 2023

Crandall's Saturday Night BBQ for Teachers Turned into Teachers Taking Crandall Out for Burgers at Parkers in Trumbull. Saturday Night Win for Me


The summer institute for teachers kicks off in two weeks. We have 14 stellar individuals working on their own writing this summer in the National Writing Project tradition. This pairs well with the 18 teachers I've hired and the hundreds of kids who will be joining out summer program. I can only inhale here and there which I did last night.

This was perfect, because the barometric change and humidity caused a tremendous sinus headache....so much so that midday I was paralyzed and on the couch for a 3 hour name. I'm calling it a sinus headache, but I really think I was collapsing from exhaustion. There's no breaks and the work is all encompassing. 

The plan was to grill out back at 6, but when a text came to say, "Let's just meet for burgers I was 100% in. Much easier and less stressful." It allowed me to nap as I did. 

And on the way back I stopped at Target's and picked up several plastic bins to start packing supplies for the summer programs so they can be conveniently stored and organized each day. I did this last year but someone one (cough cough) used them all for his own move. They now reside in Iowa. 

Today, it's more of the same with a concert at night. The storm threat continues and the humidity remains, too (as long as I can get out for my daily hike I'll be okay). 

Finally, before I forget, it's Mike's birthday. Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike MikeMike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike. Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike





No comments:

Post a Comment