Friday, June 2, 2023

Bonus! I Get to Work with Jennifer Dail This Weekend and She Brought Her Rescue Pup, Diva, Who Has Both Eyes Removed. Was a Wonderful Day

This morning we kick things off, but yesterday Jen and Garth arrived, they invited me to lunch, and I should have know that would spell trouble. Garth had a work call which left me and Jen to find something to do, which really was sit at a bar sipping bourbon. By 4, we went to the hotel room for a nap, and then at 6:45 we met Chris Goering for dinner. It was two miles from my apartment, so at 8:30 I trekked all the way back downtown, allowing myself two good sweats for the day. The fist was when I went about five miles this morning in the absolute sun and humidity. I was drenched. 

Today, however, we'll be inside for most of the day at the Omni Hotel working on digital projects and collaborative writing. We've already cranked out two articles in a period of a couple of months, so now we regroup and figure out new ways to remain IniateED in the work we're setting out to do.

for me, this is a retreat to learn from gurus about their online courses, state of affairs at different institutions, and possibilities of what comes next. 

I had the best kale, apple, and walnut salad for lunch. I could eat that every day if it was made available.

Finally, I watched the final episode of Ted Lasso. It did not disappointed and was totally on brand, hilarious, and touching. That's the way the show has been since the beginning. Okay, time to post this up and walk a few blocks to the meeting. Here's to your Friday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment