Monday, March 27, 2023

Many Thanks to William & Jessica for Getting Me Out of the House to Break Fast at Cibus Dos - Yes, That Isn't Just a Bunny Rabbit

Whereas Saturday was a hot mess of winds, sleet, snow, and rain, Sunday turned into an almost 70, sun-shining day where I was able to not only get one walk in, but two. It was a day of grading, otherwise, until William and Jessica invited me for dinner at Cibus, a Latin fusion restaurant where the peppers, steak, rice (all served over French fries) were delicious. 

As we're leaving, I said to them, "I don't remember the Easter bunny greeter from previous visits," in which we soon laughed. That wasn't just a bunny rabbit...it was Santa Clause pretending he was Elvis Presley and hop-along-Cassidy. It was a nice touch to the evening gathering. 

Ah, but today is Monday, and the tire rotation and oil change of last week resulted in engine lights coming on two days later requesting an oil change and change of tires. So, back to Subaru I go (it was the soonest they could get me in). I hope they'll be able to make the electrical adjustments.

I also realize that Cibus uses way more salt than I'm used to intaking and I think I have more salt in me from that dinner than I usually get in an entire year. I'm still tasting it and I'm not a fan (even if the food was good). 

Okay, week...time to focus on all ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment