Friday, March 10, 2023

I Just Want the Universe to Know that I Operated with the World's Most Beautiful Footwear Yesterday and I Am a Better Man Because of It.

When the going gets tough, the tough head out the door wearing banana sneakers with a pair of socks given to him with his older sister's face (a gift from the younger sister). I sported Cynderballs all day and that makes everything that much better. Yes, it's okay to take photos of such wear because it's beautiful and that is what matters most. 

I am thankful to both my sisters and for them centering me on  humor, family, and a remarkable sense of style.

The head is from a photo with Santa, circa 1975, and the sneakers are from Saucony. I couldn't leave my house with more pride.

Three wonderful events this week with great scholars, minds, and conversational possibilities and during the last one, I sported the best of the best. I hope Grannie Annie, Grandma Vera, Gramps Ken, and Grampa Spencer are looking down with familial pride.

It is Friday. I may wear the same gear today, too, as I prep for the weekend and work ahead. 

I need this joy and humor to make the days blissful. I couldn't be more thankful for the gift of socks and what they mean to my heart, mind, and soul. It's a Crandall thing...you wouldn't understand. But if you know me...then you totally understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment