Thursday, July 6, 2023

The Absolute Best News (Superb, Actually) Is These Were Nowhere Near the Real Nutty Buddy Phenomenon. What a Relief!

Mom was teasing about the last bites of Nutty Buddies while I was home in Syracuse and how they always make you want to have another one. It's a secret plot. Same thing happened on the 4th, too, when Pam brought Nutty Buddies. Curse that last bite. So yesterday, while getting coffee at OSJL, I found these chocolate-filled wafer bites in the checkout aisle. I thought, "I'm hiding these in Pam's cupboards."

Well, they aren't as good. I think it must be the vanilla ice cream and wafer cone that warms you up, so when you get to the last bite of the cone, you're like, "Dang. Are there more of these in the freezer?"

I ate one and thought, "Whomp whomp whomp." It was a dud and didn't come near the satisfaction of the real deal. I have to applaud marketers, however, because it's a great idea. I did say, "Well, maybe if we put these in vanilla ice cream like a porcupine, then they might taste as good as we wanted them to. 

Nope. I will not be buying these again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment