Sunday, July 23, 2023

Every Once in a While You Get a Photograph from the Day that You Know Will Be One to Offer Serenity and Hope in Years to Come @AbuBility

And I got such a photograph of Abu yesterday on the Long Island Sound as he mastered standing on the paddle board on his first day. The ease of his standing and the tranquility of the water was an absolute delight to witness on an extraordinary beach day of sun, sand, and relaxation. 

All that water and the destiny to stand, look ahead, and focus diligently on the future. 

We had such a good time yesterday that it is likely we'll go back for another day today, although I will need sunscreen. That orb was blazing yesterday and it cooked me medium rare. Now my psoriasis and skin are on fire everywhere....somewhat blending with one another.

Just need to get my lawn mowed, the dog walked, and the sand off of every thing from yesterday. Note: Abu and I are not very smart with bungie chords. I almost killed him once and he almost killed himself the same way. We live and we learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment