Thursday, July 20, 2023

Had a Whale-of-a-Time on Wednesday, But Now It is Think Through Theater Thursday, Theriously. That's What's on the Docket

Today is the last day for the teachers, and yesterday was a delight working with Dr. Sarah Donovan and Dr. Stefani Boutelier, both of #VerseLove and the national community of writers that I adore. We also had author Janae Marks and writer/teacher Lorien Lawrence in to meet with the novelists. I inhale at 9 a.m. and exhale at 3:30 pm. Thankful last night for the pizza from Kris & Dave. 

Today, we have more treats in store, but I'm thinking of my pillow and how much I really want to sleep 

Wednesday was "We Create-Whale Wednesday" which was planting seeds to get work going towards the script-writing of Theater Thursday. Still loving our daily alphabet doodles to welcome the kids.

Oh, also found time to get my haircut. That's important, too. Another brief post. We have kids to teach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment