Saturday, July 29, 2023

Okay, Saturday. We've Been Eyeing You from Afar, Especially with Cooling Temperatures Coming Our Way and for Having Two Days Where We Aren't Pulled in a Million Directions

 

Highlight of Yesterday? Abu as a frog telling frog jokes.

What’s green, green, green, green? 

 A frog rolling down a hill.

What did the frog order at McDonald’s?

 French flies and a diet croak.

Why did the frog go to the hospital?
He needed a hopperation?

How does a frog feel when he looks at Mr. King’s face?

Unhoppy!

What happens when a frog parks his car illegally?

It gets toad.


It was script day for Ubuntu Academy and not only did Abu rock it, but the youth and teachers from Loyola High School in Der es Salaam sang their national anthem, which was simply beautiful. By the time we got home last night, I told Abu we have 10 seconds to make a decision before I head to bed. That landed us in a pool with Dominik, Kaitlin, Pam, and Oliwia (great choice), followed by meatball grinders. Not a bad way to unwind on a Friday. 


Looks like the rains come in the afternoon, so I'll get Karal out for a walk. I also need to process a billion and one work-related items that I never find time for during the week. 


Captain Stick'em got the crew again. I wrote this script so well, that when one girl stood up to complain about how board she was, I took offense. I thought she was serious, and didn't remember that was the part I gave her. Good job, kid. Good job.


Here's to a restful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment