Sunday, July 2, 2023

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. @Lbility, Happily Married in Syracuse, New York, During a Beautiful Ceremony & Exceptional Party

It began at midnight and ended close to midnight. The ceremony was short & beautiful (how could I not cry), the food was exceptional, and the dance party out of this world. It took me a while to get a crowd out on the floor, but then it took off (and there's nothing more fun than getting a group of kids from Liberia dancing on the dance floor. Everything is a performance, and Delaney held her own (as did Rhiannon and me). I'll be soar in the morning. She won't be.

Everyone looked beautiful and I can't imagine a better celebration. In fact, I want to rewind time and live it all over again. It was that special.

But I know the two of them are exhausted (Lossine had to coach a game yesterday morning, too) and I'm sure they're ready to settle into their new life (which is a continuation of their old life, just now as an official couple)

I've never been to Armory Sky downtown, but it's a wonderful venue with great hospitality and ambiance. I have a zillion and one more pictures, but I can't post them all here. Rather, I can only say it was a memorable evening and they are a beautiful couple. Welcome to the family....the squad extended a little more.



No comments:

Post a Comment