Thursday, February 2, 2023

Who Does It Better? Ms. Karal (who is in my spot) or Papa Butch Who Can Zonk Out in Any Spot? They're Definitely Feeling These Temperatures

The classes were taught and I visited Abu at Syracuse Academy of Science dropping off class sets of Home of the Brave, Outcasts United, and When Stars are Scattered. It seems appropriate to bring the books full circle, as we had great success with these books with Ubuntu Academy and I thought it would be the perfect purchase to give them in memory of their father. Now, he and Lossine can pay it forward with the young people they work with at both the middle and secondary schools of Syracuse.

I also was able to get a new toilet brush for mom's bathroom, a new coffee pot for me, and best of all, 1/2 Moon cookies from Harrison Bakery (you haven't had a 1/2 moon until you've had one from there) (in Kentucky, they are cow cookies and in CT, black & whites). 

Today, I am going to design, write, plan, grade, and get ahead (from under a blanket as the temperatures begin to plummet). Maybe I'll join the others on their naps as they look mighty comfortable. 

And I will be okay with these temperatures, as long as I'm able too get a walk in (don't worry...I'll bundle up). 

Thankful for technology allowing me time and space to work from Clay. And mom even ordered me an early birthday present!

No comments:

Post a Comment