Friday, February 3, 2023

Good Advice, Mark! If I Mess Up My Hair, I Can Add More Height so That the Nephew, Sean-Man, Remains Shorter Than I Am

On Wednesday, I told Abu and Lossine that Sean got his license and Jacob Charles is heading to high school next year. I remember when they taught J.C. to walk. They didn't believe me, so I took these photos to update them. I also sent to my cousin, Mark, who remains the tallest in our family. He suggested I tuft up my hair to keep my CNY height status (hence the before and after look). Of course, Sean-man can do this, too, and who knows what Jake will do in the next couple of years. Dylan came close, but I think he ended up the same height as me. 

Jacob & Sean are a fusion of Casey, Cynde, and Me. It depends on the angle and the move, but they are definitely Crandall-influenced. The Barnwell genes are there, but the Crandall genes are there, as well (which includes the Ripley influence). It's beautiful. 

Casey is still short. She wears boots with heals, but it doesn't help. 

And today begins the 24 hours of frigid temperatures. I've been able to hike every day up here, but I am thinking I should spare Karal from freezing her paws off when it gets as sub-arctic as it will. 

I had a successful Thursday prepping websites, advertisements, emails, etc. with summer work - fun to work on July/August events in February. But I achieved! 

As for Chic-fil-A. I can live without it. The occasional sprint across an airport and having to stop for something fast...well, that's a treat. But spending that kind of money to order out for a family meal? I'm not sold. If I am going to spend that amount, I'd rather go out to eat somewhere with good food. When did fast food get so outrageous? I mean, it's okay. But $15 a head okay? I don't think so. I can live without it. 

TGIF. But I wish this was the TGIF into retirement! Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment