Monday, February 20, 2023

Major Revelation at Sunoco Yesterday as I Filled My Tank (This is Important Y'all): My @SauconySneaks Match My Subaru!

These days, it's the little things in life that keep me fighting onward. I know I have a Saucony sneaker addiction, and I've moved to not only running and walking in Sauconys, but also buying shoes to wear with professional attire: t-shirt, sport coat, and jeans. It makes sense and it makes me happy. Although my left toe continues to pop through every style I buy, I still am an advocate of their product, their comfort, and their funk.

Yesterday, while pumping gas in my Crosstrek I realized, "Wait, these new kicks color coordinate with my whip. I had no idea."

I want to freeze time and let this be my look forever, but I know even the best sneakers don't survive the wear and tear of time, even if they color coordinate with the vehicle I'm driving.

It won't last, but for now I'm going to be a little more cocky than usual, simply because I'm exiting ol' Kermit with sneakers that match. Well, sort of...in a color-schematic-kind-of-way.

And I need this on President's Day. Go ahead. Impeach me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment