Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Triolet Does Sound Like Toilet, No? I Love Writing in Formal Traditions so I Played. #verseLove Day 18. April is the Best Month

I might as well be a Tom & Jerry cartoon right now putting toothpicks in to keep my eyelids up. It's the end of the semester as we know it and I'm feeling, well, wiped out. The last undergraduate class is hosted today and we're doing a Summit of inquiry projects on issues in education - a broad stroke following the interest of students. As always, it's the planning behind the scenes that takes the most work. 

And across campus, urinals are flooding because, it turns out, they are battery operated to flush and when the batteries go low, they simply start running water. So, most urinals are being wrapped in plastic so they can't be used. I suppose that is one day to fix the problem. 

Okay, hump day. Here's the poem. I'm not bearded, nor do I claim to be a philosopher, but my degrees in higher education claim otherwise. 



No comments:

Post a Comment