Sunday, April 30, 2023

29 Days of #Verse Love (and One More to Go Today) - McCloskey's Task Was Simple: Redo, Revisit, Rethink, and Rewrite

I know this morning will be the last day that I wake up (until next April) to find a poetic prompt waiting for me to play. This is my 3rd year of participation, and I have to say it absolutely energizes me, especially to be part of a teaching community that writes, and a writing community that teaches. We build a nation...and international one...with one another.

I walked through the first 28 days to find a line or idea from each to create the poem for today. I'm sure my blog fans are tired of the poetry, as it is not the common language reflective folks are used to, but I cherish the opportunity. Soon, I'll be back to daily commiserating and wondering, with much less verse.

But, in the mean time, such joy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment